Our Service Area
The Law Office of Dennis Feld provides efficient, personalized legal representation for individuals, families, and businesses in Albuquerque and the Rio Rancho Metro Area, Sandoval and Bernalillo counties, the West Mesa areas of Albuquerque and throughout the state of New Mexico.
Our fees are very reasonable given Attorney Feld's experience, and we try to quote a flat fee so you will know what to expect.
Our service orientation is one of our greatest assets. It sets us apart.
New Mexico Attorney Concentrating in:
Bankruptcy ● Wills, Trusts and Probate Matters ● Divorce ● Real Estate ● Tax Law ● Mediation
At the Law Office of Dennis Feld, we take the time to understand your critical concerns and to explain, in everyday language, the law that relates to your case. That attentiveness to client needs and attention to detail have allowed the firm to prosper and continue to serve clients in Albuquerque and the Rio Rancho metro area of New Mexico for over 25 years.
Contact our Rio Rancho law office at (505) 892-4855 or toll free at (866) 771-4855 to schedule a free in-house consultation with attorney Dennis M. Feld. We return calls promptly and make every effort to schedule appointments at a time convenient for you.
Attorney Dennis Feld has extensive experience in consumer bankruptcy, estate planning, elder law, probate, real estate, tax law, divorce and family law and business law. He is also an experienced mediator.
We make home and hospital visits to elderly individuals who have difficulty traveling.
We invite you to learn more about our firm and our law practice and then to contact our office to schedule a free initial consultation. We look forward to serving you in any of the following areas:
- Personal and Business Bankruptcy: You may have come to this Web site because you are not certain that you are eligible to declare bankruptcy under the new bankruptcy law, which became effective on October 17, 2005. Attorney Feld stays up to date on new developments and is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and a licensee of Best Case Solutions, the software company that services over 15,000 bankruptcy attorneys.
Contact us for a free in-house consultation. We are a debt relief agency and help people obtain financial relief by filing for personal bankruptcy under Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. We can also help you explore other alternatives.
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts: We provide comprehensive estate planning services to help you meet your goals in transferring your assets to the next generation and communicating your wishes regarding medical care.
We offer wills, trusts, financial powers of attorney, advance health care directives (also called "living wills"), cremation authorization, do-not-resuscitate (DNR) orders and transfer-on-death (TOD) deeds, among others. Although Attorney Feld is not a financial planner, we prepare the legal documentation in conjunction with your financial planner if you have one. Our fees are reasonable and we try to quote a flat fee.
- Elder Law: Careful planning today can make caring for an elder much easier tomorrow. Talk to estate planning attorney Dennis Feld about steps you can take to plan for:
- Medicaid eligibility for nursing home care
- Financial decision-making when an elder would benefit from help with personal finances (financial statutory power of attorney)
- Medical decision-making for end-of-life care or incapacity (advance health care directives and durable health care powers of attorney)
- Transferring property through a transfer-on-death deed
- Probate and Trust Administration: If you have been named the personal representative ("executor") for an estate or the trustee of a trust, we can help you through the necessary process in New Mexico. We also handle guardianships, kinship guardianships and conservatorships. Our fees are reasonable and we try to quote a flat fee.
- Real Estate Law: Among a wide array of services, we draft real estate contracts and installment agreements for deeds, resolve land title disputes through quiet title actions, and provide legal help in purchases and sales, real estate closings and mechanic's liens. Our fees are reasonable and we try to quote a flat fee.
- Tax Law: With an advanced law degree in tax, attorney Feld represents individuals and businesses with tax planning and estate tax issues, with business taxation under New Mexico's Combined Reporting System (CRS) and with tax issues related to bankruptcy. Our fees are reasonable and we try to quote a flat fee.
- Business Startups: We assist new companies with business formation services and contract law.
- Divorce, Custody, Post-Divorce Matters and Kinship/Guardianship: Our fees are reasonable, and we try to quote a flat fee for uncontested matters.
To schedule a free in-house initial consultation with New Mexico attorney Dennis Feld, contact our firm today. We have tried telephone conferences but found that face-to-face, no-charge conferences give you better information. Additionally, under the bankruptcy code of 2005 disclosure requirements make it impossible to do telephone conferences.
Law Office of Dennis Feld
Call Toll Free: (866) 771-4855
We Listen to You
By Appointment Only at:
3751 Southern Blvd
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Telephone: (505) 892-4855 ● Fax: (505) 867-0541
Map and Directions ●
P.O. Box 721
Placitas, NM 87043